Resolved

06 November 2015 I and my family (husband, children 1 and 3 year) stuck in Liftec Lift LTD lift in TK Maxx shop in Watford at 9:20 a.m.Our lift stuck between 2 floors and we were trapped for more then one hour.

I since my childhood afraid small rooms, the same fear have my older daughter. She even leaves the toilet door open when going inside, so when lift stuck I and my daughter were terrible scare. My little girls can't stop crying for more when half hour. I was short of air because of scare.

We don't have water with us, my little daughter was hungry as usually at this time she get her milk. It was really big blow to the whole family. As local alarm summoning can not do anything to help, so my husband had to call to lift company. It is gone about one hour till lift company workers came and fix lift.

This day my husband miss important meeting, I have fever for all weekend.My older daughter still daughter still can't recover from the disaster and are afraid to go into any small compartments, and therefore we had big problem because of it.

Had an Experience with Liftec Lifts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more